Come Relax & Enjoy Unparalleled Water Views & Award Winning Low Country Cuisine
Welcome to Skull Creek Boathouse, Hilton Head Island’s most awarded landmark waterfront restaurant. At Skull Creek Boathouse, you’ll enjoy beautiful views whether you choose to dine indoors or outdoors. The inside Dive Bar is a sushi bar which also features raw oysters, sashimi and ceviche. The outdoor Marker 13 Buoy Bar serves up colorful sunset views and the freshest, original drinks every day.
Skull Creek Boathouse has received local and national awards for their Lowcountry inspired cuisine masterpieces, and has recently appeared on Food Network. Stop by for lunch, sunset supper, dinner, happy hour or weekend brunch!
During the summertime, join us at our Beer Garden for a sunset brew while you let the kids enjoy our play area outside. We also offer complimentary valet parking during peak months. No visit is complete without making a stop at the Skull Creek General Store which is open seven days a week, with hours varying seasonally. The Skull Creek General Store is the perfect place to find unique one-of-a-kind pieces, Lowcountry inspired goods and all of your favorite SCB gear.
- Voted Best Date Night Place in HH Monthly’s 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards
- Voted Best Place for Lunch on Hilton Head Island in 2015 by Best of Bluffton
- Appeared on Food Network’s Beach Eats
- Featured in Travel Channel’s “Guide to Hilton Head”
- Featured in Forbes.com’s article, “How to Spend 2 Perfect Days in Hilton Head”
- Featured in National Geographic’s “The Dog Lover’s Guide to Travel”
- Voted Best Outdoor Bar On Hilton Head by Lowcountry Style